maitrilibellule


Well, ahem, you see, the thing is...

I am one of those people who are completely flummoxed by three day weekends and keep getting the days confused and I thought all day long yesterday it was SUNDAY. (One dear participant of the Mysterious Monday Gang wrote to me to tell me that she'd gotten her first piece up. I thought, "Well isn't she the anxious little chickadee. It's only Sunday." Talk about the joke being on me.) Truth be told, I was rather busy. I think I was...


... Chatting up my friend Tallulah,
who is, yes, a street-walking sheep,
but times are hard for sheep too, so
I wouldn't be too quick to judge...




and playing with my toy chicken...



while waiting for my facial mask to dry...



... which is surely a very Sunday thing to do.


Well, you just can't imagine how embarrassed I am. But I will be back NEXT Monday to provide you with yet another dazzling list of mysterious things that happen round here, and I know you are waiting with baited breath, but perhaps you can give yourself a facial mask while you wait...

A very peculiar and lopsided...


Note: If you sign the Linky List below, it is assumed that you will take part every Monday (or close to it) and if you don't you will be removed from the list. This is simply to keep an active group and you are always welcome to come back and sign in again if you can't keep up now. I will not delete you if you miss one Monday. I have been bumped from these sorts of things when I couldn't keep up which has been a lot lately due to family issues. But if you are signing up just to promote your site and it's obvious that you don't have the kind of site that participates in regular original postings and is not here to participate, you will be removed permanently. Thanks for your understanding...

1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Maitri, I just wanted to say hello. I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

    God bless,
    Jodi


Post a Comment