maitrilibellule
COMING THIS WEEK!!!


Well, I've had this set up at Mr. Linky and deep in my heart for the last few weeks but they have been wearisome at best and I've been slow going (... not to mention last week when I got fouled up on my days and missed Mysterious Mondays altogether... sheesh...). What I find, during these trying times, is that blogging and being in contact with my blogging friends is one of the best heart-healers and soul-soothers I have found (Plus my Facebook and Twitter Friends!) and to prod myself along I am going to create these little meme's and in this way prod myself to at least update this blog a few times a week which delights me no end!

I am just giving you a head's up here so maybe you can join in in time for the first week and be a part of the fun from the beginning, and I just love the idea of this one.

You see, it occurred to me that in this time when so many have lost track of the way they were raised, of "The Golden Rule," or just plain and simply helpful advice perhaps handed down from grandparents, parents, teachers, friends, our own children (very often) and much more, it would be nice to share a little list each week as a reminder. So I have created Wisdom Wednesdays.

You can list short lessons, long teachings, stories that inspire, quotes, anything that speaks to wisdom that guides us in our lives. I think (God help me and the saints be praised, as my little Irish Catholic aunts used to say!) I have it set up so you can put the meme on your site if you want to so we can all join in on each other's sites, but this is the main site here.

So stay tuned, join in, and share your wisdom...

Love,


0 Responses

Post a Comment