maitrilibellule

Dearhearts,

This is a blog that was very dear to my heart. I stopped it at the end of 2009 just about 3 weeks before my mother passed, and a couple of months later moved here to Dragonfly Cottage. I really loved this blog and it covered a period of time that was very different than my life today. The reason I want to resurrect it is because it was a place, and will be a place, where I can dash off thoughts without feeling the need to do a whole long blogpost. I can share my art, my morning musings over my latte's and what I have called for 30 years my "Notes, Quotes & Flashing Thoughts." I always wrote that in the cover of every journal I started and I plan to do a small book of  musings with this same title.

I have started to clean up the sidebars and have eliminated almost everything, they will be redone tonight, but I thought, today, when I came across this blog that it was something I didn't want to let go of, and today, with the many things I am struggling with, often not having the energy to write a long blog post, that a morning's quick note would be a way to stay in closer touch. If you are on my mailing list you will get notices about these entries as well so you don't need to sign up for a new one.

I'm going to close here to feed the pugs, different pugs than I had when I started this blog years ago, but the pug tribe lives on, in my heart and in my home.

Blessings and Love Dearhearts. Have a beautiful weekend...








1 Response
  1. Cathryn Says:

    What a delight it will be to check back here and follow your notes.


Post a Comment