maitrilibellule

Well! This morning I was in the mood to peruse some of my favorite blogs. There is one woman I have been following for years and she delights me no end. And her blogs, multiple, that started out as one called Pioneer Woman With A Cell Phone, dazzled me, and she has several blogs going now, all linked together, and from the start I have most dearly loved her section on "Garden Art/Junk."

WELL, today as I was perusing her site I came across another site that KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF!!!

You shoulda seen the birds dancing
and going to town from all the
excitement. Pugs of course really
only live for two things. Food, and
sleeping...



I really do want you to see this amazing woman and the house she built herself over 28 years. It is one on the most amazing things I have ever seen. And remember, next time you think, "Aw, I don't think I can do that," that one woman built a gorgeous, amazing, positively stunning house with her own hands. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, so to speak! And truly, we CAN do anything we want to if we put our minds to it.

So this amazing woman is Dorothy Ainsworth. Click on her name and go to her site. You will be breathless, you won't be able to breathe looking at the pictures, and it will change your whole outlook on life.

There is a wonderful quote attributed to Yoda from the Star Wars movies. He said,

"Do or not do, there is no try."

Since I heard that quote something in me really changed. Yes, you can choose to do or not do, but as soon as you say "try," you know good and well you are NOT going to do it. I'm sure Dorothy Ainsworth had her moments, but she did not "try." She did it.

This will inspire me for sometime to come.


0 Responses

Post a Comment